- Updated March 21 – All routes are operating as published. Future changes are noted below. For a status on today’s flights visit our Arrivals & Departures page.
- Beginning April 1 Delta will stop service to Minneapolis through the month of April.
- Delta will shift to 2 daily flights to Detroit starting on March 28 through the month of April.
- Beginning in April American Airlines reduces from 3 to 2 flights per day to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport
- Do note that airlines serving AZO are making service adjustments throughout their entire network. The situation is changing rapidly. Please visit your airline for further, definitive information using the direct links below.
Messages and Information from Our Airline Partners:
Our airline partners are continually updating passengers through their websites. For the most up-to-date information, please follow the links below:
Rental Car Partners:
While they continue to be open, many of our rental car partners are operating on a reduced schedule. Please check with them ahead of time before coming to the airport.
Food and Bar Services:
- The Airport restaurant is closed until further notice.
Security Badge Renewal Information:
For those AZO Badgeholders that have a badge set to expire in the near future (minimally 30 days), please contact the AZO Badge Office Phone number at 269-447-4424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current badge renewal procedures.
For additional questions, we encourage our travelers to review information from the following entities: